Staff Engineer Distributed System Programming ( Job Ref : HZMVDY269700 )
- Job Title:
- Staff Engineer Distributed System Programming
- Contract Duration:
- 6 Months+
- Job Location:
- Santa Clara - California
- Category :
- IT Software - System Programming
- Information Technology
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- System Admin
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 5-8 Years
As a senior engineer, you’ll work closely with a group of highly talented scientists to
- Interact with architect and production team to collect specific requirements on deep learning applications.
- Build a flexible and well-maintained distributed framework as a full-stack auto-tuning infrastructure all across the application/algorithm, deep-learning network, operators, and compiler.
- Abstract and define domain-specific search space, explore the possibly optimal parameters among the specified space by fine-tuning a set of system knobs (e.g., threading, algorithms, locality, networks, etc.)
- Develop a set of specific tuners for different problems on the auto-tuning framework. The problem may span from multiple software stack levels, such as application/algorithm/network/operators/compiler, etc.
- Draft design and implementation documents, and project progress reports.
- PhD or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, with minimal of 2+ year’s development on system programming.
- Self-motivated with excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong hands-on ability for building and tuning system.
- Familiar with distributed system, cache coherence and multi-threading.
- Thorough understanding of computer architecture, compilers, and memory subsystem,
- Better to have experience with GPU programming as well as open-source deep learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, MXNet, etc.
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++, CUDA, scripting language development
Established in :
5976 W. Las Positas Blvd., Suite 200, Pleasanton, California - 94588, United States
Website : http://www.buxtonconsulting.com/