Sr Data Warehouse Developer ( Job Ref : UTNUA1278722 )
SPAR Information Systems LLC
- Job Title:
- Sr Data Warehouse Developer
- Job Location:
- Other New York - New York
- Category :
- IT Software - DBA / Datawarehousing
- Information Technology
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Software Developer
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 10-12 Years
Designs, develops and implements complex Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) procedures to feed data into the Enterprise Data Repository from disparate clinical and non-clinical data sources. Collaborates with management to regarding data warehousing and BI system requirements. Ensures technical specifications and extracted information meets all business requirements of the organization and the end-users.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience in Meditech: data extracts, data structures, reporting
- Designs, develops and implements complex Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) procedures.
- Strong SSIS skills, use of TFS, Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of IBM DataStage is a big plus.
- Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware or other technologies.
- Maps data between source systems, data warehouse and data marts.
- Writes new programs or modifies existing to meet project requirements.
- Performs system analysis, data analysis or programming.
- Selects methods, techniques or criteria for data warehousing evaluation procedures. Verifies structure, accuracy and quality of warehouse data.
- Investigates and tests new software solutions or products, as necessary.
- Provides mentoring and coaching to team members and affiliated teams, as needed.
- Reviews and provides guidance to the development team and recommendations to optimize the data extraction and loading using ETL jobs.
- Develops and implements corrections and improvements according to change requests.
- Collaborates and works with multiple technical and business units to resolve support issues.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
- Ten (10) years of experience in the design, development and implementation of databases/data warehouses.
- Extensive experience with enterprise level ETL tools.
- Strong understanding of ETL design and development such as direct-path loading and parallel SQL.
- Must have extensive experience in SSIS. Knowledge of TFS, Visual Studio, comfortable with all aspects of SSIS programming
- Datastage or Informatica a big plus
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and architecture. Understanding of star/snowflake schema design; dimension and fact tables.
- Strong understanding of Oracle and SQL Server database architecture
- Understanding of data modeling and design including partitioning, indexing, constraints and optimizer statistics.
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile.
- Full life cycle experience (requirements gathering through production deployment) in all aspects of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Analytic, process flow, problem solving, communication, customer service, organization skills, required.
- Knowledge of Health Industry and Healthcare Data Exchange Standards (HL7, CCD), preferred.
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST), preferred.
SPAR Information Systems LLC
Established in :
7800 Dallas PKWY Suite 120# Plano, Texas - 75024, United States
Website : http://sparinfosys.com/