Solution Architect- Big Data ( Job Ref : SSRQNI300166 )
- Job Title:
- Solution Architect- Big Data
- Job Location:
- Bangalore - Karnataka
- Category :
- ITES / BPO / KPO / RPO / Customer Service / Operations
- BPO / KPO / ITES / RPO
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Asst.Manager/Manager (Technical)
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 10-15 Years
- The Solution Architect is responsible for preparing the vision and solution outline for client engagements, oversees and guides the technical engagement team in the implementation of the vision for clients.
- Provides functional, technical and architectural leadership in creating and improving the design of EDM and BI systems.
- This position works closely with engagement managers and project managers to ensure the successful delivery of engagements for clients. Leads client assessments, preparing current state and future state architectures along with go forward recommendations.
- Will work with the practice leads and account management team to develop statements of work, implementation plans, resource plans and project estimates.
- May act as the project and/or engagement manager on certain engagements.
Essential Functions :
- Has and maintains a deep understanding of the role of data in business and the enterprise.
- Has a deep understanding and experience with several of the following: Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Project Management, Project Estimation
- Advanced knowledge of design and architecture patterns and methodologies.
Demonstrated work ethic, focus and self-discipline
- A deep level of experience creating and managing project plans, including estimation, task identification, resource planning, resource balancing loading, and risk mitigation
- Proven knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles and Methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Identifies existing and potential problems/issues, obtains and evaluates relevant information about the problem/issue and develops recommendations or alternative courses of action. Follows up and evaluates as necessary.
- Ability to lead team members, directly or indirectly, in completing high-quality major deliverables and produces results.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage complex project dependencies
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a trusted advisor that builds influence with client management beyond simply EDM.
- Ability to conduct presentations to senior managers and large groups (25+) with calmness and ease.
- Demonstrates ability to create new and innovative solutions to problems that have previously not been encountered.
- Excels in a fast paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpolate from abstract material
- Ability to partner across the organization to coordinate resources and solve issues
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the types of technology/tools available and how these are used in EDM solutions.
- This includes an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of leading technologies/ tools such that they can have a meaningful discussion of such with clients and team members.
- Is effective in a variety of formal project and external presentation/meeting settings: one-on-ones, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and superiors.
- Conducts internal training courses and can effectively adapt to the level of the course attendees.
- Is willing and capable of taking on conflict resolution within an account with internal and/or external resources
Primary Internal Interactions
Project Delivery :
- Formulates workable solutions that integrate people, process and technology. Integrates competency leads and other subject matter experts to define the details of vision and solution
- Identifies, creates and communicates the vision of the end-to-end solution for the client and implementation teams after completing thorough evaluations of the present state needs
- Leads technical teams in documenting and implementing technical solutions for business problems
- Supports Delivery Enablement and Practice Leads by ensuring appropriate linkage between practices is clear and well understood
- Works with practice leads to develop project estimating methodologies for new areas of focus
Established in :
3rd Floor B-Block Time Square Building, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana - 122009, India
Website : https://www.huquo.com/