Senior Recruitment Consultant - Strategy/consulting ( Job Ref : 7PWPKT329791 )
- Job Title:
- Senior Recruitment Consultant - Strategy/consulting
- Job Location:
- Delhi - Delhi/NCR
- Category :
- HR / Administration / IR
- Staffing & Recruitment
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Recruitment Executive
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 2-6 Years
Is to collaborate with theConsulting clients
, understand their hiring needs, attract and help them hire the right employee for the job. Our ideal Recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in sourcing, screening, assessing and hiring candidates.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our Strategy / Consulting clients to understand the requirement.
- Publish the job ad on job boards, career pages and social media.
- Source and contact passive candidates , network with candidates.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires.
- Update client and the candidates on the hiring status.
- Partner with the client to close the requirement within the required time limit.
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job requirements.
- Keep detailed records of past applicants information, including resumes and interview evaluations.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them.
Required Candidate profileWhat you must have
- 2 Yrs to 6 yrs of experience in full-cycle Recruitment.
- Focused approach to finish the job in hand via multiple sources i.e. Job Postings, social media, head hunting, networking etc.
- Experience in evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels for Strategy / Consulting domain i.e. hiring for strategy in domains like Supply Chain / FMCG / Automobile / Financial Services / HR / analytics etc. ) .
- Multitasker, must have ability to deliver on multiple job assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Awareness of latest hiring tools and its utilization.
- Experience: You get holistic experience in recruiting for the fastest growing industries.
- Exposure: You get to interact and work with the Tier1 companies as a sourcing partner.
- Ownership: Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Culture: Work in an open, respectful, Fun company culture.
- Excitement: Work with people who love what they do everyday!
We work 5.5 days a week, working hours ( Monday - Friday ) 9 AM to 6:30 PM AND Saturday ( 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM )Remuneration
: Our compensation includes monthly Fixed Salary plus Variable. There is no cap on earnings from incentives, which are paid quarterly on target achievement.
Perks and Benefits
As per the industry standards
Established in :
282 J Block , Basement , Saket ,New Delhi Delhi, Delhi/NCR - 110017, India
Website : http://www.clarityconsulting.in