SAP P2P functional | SAP APO | SAP MM/P2P | SAP BASIS ( Job Ref : KCU7LH341195 )
- Job Title:
- SAP P2P functional | SAP APO | SAP MM/P2P | SAP BASIS
- Job Location:
- Seattle - Washington
- Category :
- IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Functional Outside Consultant
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 2-9 Years
Key Skills Sets for This Job:
Title: SAP P2P Functional (Must have - ARIBA)
Location: Seattle, WA
Contract and Full Time
- Should have a minimum of 10+ years of relevant SAP experience.
- Should be an expert in SAP MM module configuration and above Knowledge of MM and LE areas.
- Should have minimum 3+years of SAP ARIBA P2P experience
- Stock transport process between plants.
- Must have project experience of handling 3rd part warehouse IDOC interface.
- Inventory Management with knowledge of different material movements.
- Procure to Pay process knowledge.
- Sales order processing – availability check, order block for credit, delivery block.
- Master data – material master, customer master.
- Delivery processing.
- Backorder processing.
- IDOc processing – Monitoring and troubleshooting of IDocs.
- SAP adhoc query creation.
- Batch job monitoring.
- Experience writing functional specs and actively working with ABAP consultants to develop complex solutions
- Experience in Integration testing, regression testing and UAT is MUST.
- Experience in Agile Methodology is Preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skill
Title: SAP APO
Location: Seattle, WA
Contract and full Time
- Minimum of 10+ years of domain experience in SCM area (Supply Chain Planning – Forecasting, Supply Network Planning, Available to promise, Logistics Execution, Inventory Management)
- Exposure to Supply Chain Best Practices and professional certification such as CPIM is a plus.
- Must have worked as a Solution Architect in at least 3 complex projects involving SAP ECC (MM, SD), APO(DP, SNP, GATP), BI.
- Experience with other Advanced Planning solutions like SAS, Oracle is preferred
- Demonstrated consulting experience in SCM, logistics, integration with 3PL warehouse systems, inventory management, supply chain KPI improvements
- Retail/Telecom experience in supply chain is preferred. Should have worked on Support projects and experience in L2 and L3 Support
- Should be familiar with Agile methodology
- Should have strong client facing experience with excellent communication skills
Established in : 2007
11180 State Bridge Road, Suite 302, Alpharetta, GA 30022. Alpharetta, Georgia - 30022, United States
Website : http://www.vdarlive.com