SAP Functional Expert SAP OER/All ( Job Ref : KJMSSL139692 )
Orb IT people
Job Title :
SAP Functional Expert SAP OER/All
Join From :
Job Location :
San Francisco - California
IT Software - ERP / CRM
Work Type :
Job Role :
Functional Outside Consultant
Job Type :
Annual Salary :
Experience Required :
We have a SAP Functional Expert SAP OER/All opening with our client @ Bay Area, CA.
· Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance existing system functionality; develop new features per business requirements.
· Create system documentation, including functional and technical specifications, installation scripts, OQs/PQs, test plans, and scripts.
· Support business in creation of SOPs, Work Instructions, Training, etc. as needed.
· Ensure validation, audit, and legal compliance of system throughout lifecycle.
· Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams.
Collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of system.
· Drive coordination of activities for small-to-medium changes in area of responsibility; provide 2nd/3rd level support.
Coordinate and support upgrades – support packs, enhancement packs, system-wide, database, etc.
Help drive process improvement initiatives to optimize user experience and business understanding of solution.
· several years of expertise as consultant or functional expert in SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management), especially SAP OER and SAP Aii including ITS Mobile;
· expertise in SAP WM, SD, MM or PP would be a plus
Expert knowledge of GS1 standards, in particular EPCIS and GS1 barcode standards required
· Detailed knowledge of supply chain and logistics business processes required.
· Minimum 3-5 years hands-on configuration and/or development experience.
· Expert in deploying and monitoring SAP solutions across a multi-system landscape using various interface technologies (iDoc, PI, etc.). Basic knowledge of SAP PI necessary.
Knowledge of ITIL , skilled in problem/incident & change
management, Service Level Agreements, and full lifecycle system support.
Experience conducting requirements analysis and design sessions with business process owners. Good knowledge of Business Process Modelling and BPMN
· Must be able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
· Must be a self-starter, results-oriented and have a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables.
· Excellent verbal/written communications skills; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills.
Knowledge of CSV and experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or other validated environment highly desired.
Orb IT people
Established in :
9311 FM 620 N, #142 Austin, Texas - 78726, United States
Website : http://orbitpeople.com/