PHP developer ( Job Ref : IDQTCY357883 )
Find My Bin
- Job Title:
- PHP developer
- Job Location:
- Dallas - Texas
- Category :
- Computers / IT Services
- Work Type:
- Full Time, Part Time
- Job Role:
- System Engineer
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 1-2 Years
Find My Bin digital team is looking for a backend developer to maintain and develop our bank card BIN detection service. The site is made in PHP, so we need someone who knows this stuff. And we hope that UniverseJobs will help to find the right specialist in the near future.
We also have some simple applications for iOs and Android, which we are going to develop in the future.
Tasks are different and universal - refinement or creation of modules in PHP, optimizing site loading speed, edits related to SEO, maintenance and development of all servers - configuration and administration.
What knowledge is needed:
- PHP (OOP).
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS
- Basic knowledge of APACHE, NGINX
What you need to do:
- Write quality code that doesn't need to be rewritten later (except when acceptable, such as a small development timeframe)
- Be thorough in your development - no crutches necessary, design with integrity.
- Check for yourself.
- Apply patterns, don't reinvent the wheel
- Understand the value/contribution of design and interface design, analytics, product, business (or be open to it), find trade-offs among this
- Have a broader perspective
- Have ambition, evolve
- Be interested not only in development, but in the product as a whole
- Be independent, take responsibility, have and argue your opinion, plan your work
- Don't be afraid to learn new technologies and understand other people's code
What's in it for us:
- Remote work
- Schedule from 11 to 20
- A self-ironic team
- Complicated and interesting cases
Find My Bin
Established in : 2016
8005 Park Ln, Dallas, TX 75231 Dallas, Texas - 75001, United States
Website : https://findmybin.com/