Oracle Apps DBA ( Job Ref : I5TBEA269739 )
- Job Title:
- Oracle Apps DBA
- Contract Duration:
- 12 Months
- Job Location:
- San Francisco - California
- Category :
- IT Software - DBA / Datawarehousing
- Information Technology
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 5-7 Years
- Design, Install, upgrade, administer, monitor, patch, and clone Oracle eBusiness 11i & R12, and related Oracle 9i/11gR2/12c databases in RAC and non-RAC environments.
- Integrate Oracle eBusiness application with other boundary systems like CDH, Informatica, Siebel, Tibco etc.,
- Maintain/administer Oracle ERP systems.
- Optimizes system/database operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Monitors and supports patch control and database configuration across environments.
- Database performance tuning at system and application levels, for dev and production databases
- Develop stored procedures and other database objects to implement some business logics in the database
- Design and manage database security, roles, and profiles.
- Design and Implement disaster recovery plans.
- Develop scripts for database task scheduling, monitoring and maintenance.
- Support all non-production databases including installation, upgrade, backup, recovery, database refresh, and multi-language support.
- Design, Install, configure, and monitor Golden Gate Replication 12c.
- Design, Install, configure and administer OEM Grid control 12c.
- Configure monitoring and setup alerts using OEM Grid Control 12c.
- Proactively tune the performance of EBS application and database.
- Provide support and direction to developers with trouble-shooting and performance tuning as needed.
- Create monitors and alerts for user sessions, concurrent processes, table extents and locks for production and test/development systems
- Participate on weekly on-call duties on rotational basis. .
- Follow change management process and participate in related meetings.
- Create and maintain database architecture and standards following Oracle Best practices for physical structures, logical databases, user management.
- Follow the existing processes for SOX/PCI databases.
- Ownership on Senior DBA responsibilities and lead by example.
- Strong communications skills
- 5-7 years of experience in design/manage/administer Oracle 9i/11g/12c databases on RAC and non-RAC – 24 x7 environments.
- 3-5 years of experience with Oracle Golden Gate and/or Streams or any other real time replication technology.
- Excellent knowledge of oracle applications architecture in a RAC and Data Guard configuration.
- Excellent experience and understanding of patching, cloning, concurrent managers, workflow, OAM, Enterprise Manager Cloud /Grid Control 12c, security, RMAN backup and recovery procedures.
- Experience in managing very large and highly transactional oracle databases.
- Experience with Linux/AIX/Solaris operating system is required.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Strong experience in Unix Shell scripting.
- Proven experience to perform in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Good understanding of SDLC processes for database & application management
- Ability to work well in teams with good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is preferred.
- Experience with Oracle Golden Gate is highly desirable.
- Experience with MS SQL server database administration is highly desired.
MySQL/Mongo/Cassandra/BigData/Hadoop Database Administration knowledge/hands-on is desired.
Established in :
5976 W. Las Positas Blvd., Suite 200, Pleasanton, California - 94588, United States
Website : http://www.buxtonconsulting.com/