Linux Architect ( Job Ref : MVBVPV278413 )
- Job Title:
- Linux Architect
- Job Location:
- Pleasanton - California
- Category :
- IT Software - System Programming
- Information Technology
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Tech Architect
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 10-14 Years
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- 10+ years related system engineering/Infrastructure and customer support experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise corporate infrastructure design, implementation and troubleshooting,
- Must have 8+ years of Linux experience with 5+ years of demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing and administering RHEL 6.x and 7.x systems.
- Extensive experience working with and supporting Ansible installations and RedHat’s Ansible Tower software.
- 2+ years with both Storage Management NAS/SAN Arrays (NetApp, Hitachi, EMC).
- 2+ years supporting Datacenter co-located equipment.
- Extensive experience in supporting HP server hardware.
- Extensive experience in supporting CISCO UCS hardware.
- Extensive experience with Installing, configuring and maintaining HP/Cisco UCS servers.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory 2003/2008, networking and security concepts
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during business impacting incidents.
- Project Management, Problem Solving, Expert Linux Performance Tuning, People Management.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, IT, or similar disciplines).
- Equivalent work experience implementing and operating enterprise level data center and/or office networks.
- RHCE/RHCSA and RHEL 7 System Administrator certifications desired
Established in :
5976 W. Las Positas Blvd., Suite 200, Pleasanton, California - 94588, United States
Website : http://www.buxtonconsulting.com/