Legal Specialist Senior ( Job Ref : Z2LDBE269740 )
- Job Title:
- Legal Specialist Senior
- Job Location:
- Santa Clara - California
- Category :
- Legal / Law Enforcement
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Law Officer
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 8-12 Years
Roles and responsibilities:
Manage the development and execution of board materials.
Project manager for our Proxy Statement, including preparation of Director and Officer questionnaires, collaboration and decision maker for document development, proofreading and coordination with other departments.
Preparation, review, and submittal of public company filings.
Manage corporate governance documents, including meeting minutes, corporate policies and charters.
Assist with due diligence and related support on major corporate transactions (M&A, venture capital financings, etc.).
Assist with review of legal documents (i.e.. nondisclosure agreements).
Independently oversee Company and subsidiary management including minute books, draft resolutions, prepare and file state qualifications, collaboration with tax and treasury entity activity, and prepare and file merger/dissolution documents.
Coordination of Annual Meeting of Shareholders, including communicating and managing information to stock transfer agent, proxy solicitor, printer, brokers, stock exchanges and others relating to preparations for meeting including printing and dissemination of proxy material, voting procedures, meeting preparations, and agenda.
Conduct legal research as needed.
Assist with equity projects or analysis as required.
Work on other special projects as directed.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school
- 8+ years combined law firm and in-house corporate experience.
- Significant in-house experience in a large public multinational preferred.
- The ability to work independently and proactively, while also being a team player, on a wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and the exercise of excellent judgment under pressure.
- Obtaining and maintaining notary credentials.
- Candidates should have excellent oral and written communication and project management skills.
- Candidates should be organized and demonstrate attention to detail
Established in :
5976 W. Las Positas Blvd., Suite 200, Pleasanton, California - 94588, United States
Website : http://www.buxtonconsulting.com/