Java backend Developer ( Job Ref : 65Y6P1347836 )
- Job Title:
- Java backend Developer
- Job Location:
- Reston - Virginia
- Category :
- IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Software Developer
- Job Type:
- Hourly Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 4-5 Years
Key Skills Sets for This Job:
Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
• Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
• Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
• Leverage DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
• Set up and configure a Continuous Integration environment.
• Advanced proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in 1-2 languages (e.g. Java, etc).
• Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis. Advanced proficiency in application of analysis/design engineering functions. Advanced proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc. Advanced proficiency in advanced behavior-driven testing techniques.
• Experience with Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Spring Security
• Hands-On experience with Database development and tools with SQL, O/RM, Flyway, OLTP Database Tuning, etc.
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment and scripting (bash, shell and python)
• Experience with implementing integration solutions with RESTful Web Services
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
• Hands-on experience with AWS development using EC2, EB, IAM, S3, SDK, CLI, Code Deploy, Code Commit, Lambda/Step Functions, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, etc.
• Experience in testing automation using Selenium, Cucumber, and Junit is preferred
• NoSQL Database experience
• Spring Batch experience
Established in :
Amwell Commons, Bldg #1, Suite #107 Hillsborough, New Jersey - 08844, United States
Website : http://www.vbeyond.com