IT SUPPORT ANALYST ( Job Ref : KLEJCI320361 )
Cactus Communications Pvt Ltd
- Job Title:
- IT SUPPORT ANALYST
- Job Location:
- Mumbai - Maharashtra
- Category :
- IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
- IT-Software / Software Services
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- System Analyst
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 Years
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals, and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore, and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.Editage (www.editage.com )
is CACTUS flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
We are looking for a self-motivated person, with at least 3+ years of experience Proven and work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role and also:
- Is strong with Email (Exchange), Windows OS and Systems.
- Has good communication skill.
- Has hands-on experience on Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Has a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Has the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues and familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk and ticketing software.
- Is excellent in problem-solving and communication skills ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- An additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, MAC, ITIL or similar technologies is a plus.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including Laptop configuration, account setup and network configuration.
- Drive technical issues till resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and communicated to the end user on a timely basis.
- Prioritize and manage Incidents and Service requests.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Should be comfortable for 24x7 Support.
- Should research and identify solutions of software and hardware issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills,
- Interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution. Either via phone, email or chat, until theyve solved a technical issue on remote locations
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal SMEs or teams or external vendor and follow-up till closure
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to end users
- Refer to internal knowledge database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Have a Bachelor's degree in B.Sc/BCA/B.Tech/BE
- Have 3+ years of experience
- Have sufficient knowledge about Windows OS & Hardware troubleshooting, Office 365 Email, Skype, OneDrive related issue.
- Professional certification in MCITP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, ITIL will be a plus
Cactus Communications Pvt Ltd
Established in :
510, Shalimar Morya Park, Off Link Road, Opp Infiniti Mall, Andheri West, Mumbai Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400053, India
Website : http://www.cactusglobal.com/