Data Architect ( Job Ref : GMRKEY341473 )
- Job Title:
- Data Architect
- Job Location:
- Philadelphia - Pennsylvania
- Category :
- IT Software - DBA / Datawarehousing
- Information Technology
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Database Architect / Designer
- Job Type:
- Hourly Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 3-4 Years
- Conducts data requirements assessment and design sessions with customers Works with analysts to establish clearly defined business requirements.
- Work with data suppliers to establish input and interface specifications.
- Perform data analysis for source system data Creates conceptual logical and physical models for banking data lake implementations.
- Design and manages data models in data modeling product Data Modeling, Data Warehousing Dimensional Modeling, Data Modeling for Big data and Metadata Management Data Lake and Big Data modeling experience.
- Design time variant models that support both point in time historical and current state analysis.
- Develop the approach for the implementation of Data Management lifecycle components examples include conformance with reference architecture metadata strategy data lake strategy data classification programs data quality.
- Advanced knowledge of data architecture, design and business processes ODS and Data Warehouse environments.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Strong SQL and Analytical skills to pull data from Snowflake/Oracle/SQL Server and perform usage analysis and/or data profiling.
- Understanding of data modelling principles
- Experience in developing both logical and physical data models
- Maintain the glossary / data dictionary
- Be involved in project initiatives to drive alignment to our data principles and standards
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our key architects and stakeholders
- Understand and document how data is, or will be used, and its implications on people, processes, products and technology
- Implement appropriate data modelling governance framework
- Coordinate activities with the Enterprise Data Management team, working together with Enterprise Data Architects.
- 10+ years of strong experience working in Data Warehouse environment with heavy emphasis on data modeling/data architecture involving data analysis, design, coupled with strong knowledge of end-to-end data warehouse development life cycle (data integration, conceptual, logical and physical modeling).
- Hands on experience with modeling tools, such as: ERWIN or another industry standard tool and knowledge of various features of modeling tool.
- Strong experience in platforms like Snowflake and/or Oracle.
Established in :
13194 Fox Hunt Ln Herndon, Virginia - 20171, United States
Website : http://www.pvkc.com/