Content Specialist / Leading IT Product Based Company / Bangalore ( Job Ref : JJX1M7295913 )
Varite India Pvt. Ltd.
- Job Title:
- Content Specialist / Leading IT Product Based Company / Bangalore
- Job Location:
- Bangalore - Karnataka
- Category :
- Media / Publishing
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Content Writer
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 3-7 Years
- VARITE is looking for a qualified Content Specialist for a contract to hire role for one of our clients located inBangalore . If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly respond ASAP with your updated resume. We will be glad to represent you to our client and help in your job search.
- Planning: Creating, owning and executing the content plan for the program
- Research: Doing extensive primary research with leaders, employees, thought leaders and the startup ecosystem community and secondary research online to create content across diverse themes relevant to the program.
- Content writing and management: Leveraging online content best practices to create original content pieces, experimenting with formats across multiple internal and external channels of communication from blog posts, to articles, to features, interviews videos and more.
- Creating and owning the content pipeline by coordinating with multiple cross-functional teams contributing to the program, engaging with our creative agency to create brand assets that help us tell an impactful story, ensuring all deliverables are completed within the stipulated timelines.
- Website management: Owning our program website experience and ensuring it is continuously updated with the latest stories and information
- Online engagement: Owning the performance of the content deliverables and continuously evaluating and learning from best practices.
- The candidate must be willing to travel as needed to be part of events and engagements connected with the program.
- Storytelling, exceptional written (copywriting and editing) and oral communication skills and the ability to juggle between the creative and the inspiring, and the tactical and the mundane with equal ease
- The ability to quickly internalize our brand voice and the program purpose and create inspiring narratives that reflect them
- Experience in creating and managing online/social media content, websites, blogs, and thought leadership pieces, an understanding of design aesthetics and knowledge of best practices for engaging audiences online. Experience of working with creative agencies an added advantage.
- Program management, ability to multi-task, manage tight timelines, collaborate with diverse cross-functional teams, manage stakeholders
- A deep empathy for startups and an understanding of their worlds, the hunger to be their champion
- An eye for detail, a love for primary and secondary research, the eagerness to dive deeper into new themes and stay up to date on whats happening in the startup ecosystem
- Flexing between working independently and thriving in a fast-paced, cross-functional, multi-geography environment
WHAT THE CLIENT DOES?
WHAT WE DO?
HERE'S WHAT YOULL DO :
If you are a creative individual who has a passion for startups and storytelling, this is the project for you! We are looking for a highly collaborative, self-starter, based in Bangalore, who can work with cross-functional teams and leaders to augment our content creation and brand building efforts a program that powers prosperity for startups in India.
Best time to call:
Please feel free to contact us at Nikki.Kumari@varite.com / + 91 124 4744000 anytime to discuss further on this opportunity and we look forward to assisting you in finding your next assignment
** If you are not comfortable or interested in this job opening, please feel free to forward this to others.
VARITE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, caste, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Varite India Pvt. Ltd.
Established in :
AFF- 101 Palam Triangle, Palam Vihar Gurugram, Haryana - 122017, India
Website : http://www.varite.com/