CACTUS LAUNCHES CAREER 2.0 AS AN EDITOR FOR ENGINEERS ( Job Ref : FI5UZL315562 )
Cactus Communications Pvt Ltd
- Job Title:
- CACTUS LAUNCHES CAREER 2.0 AS AN EDITOR FOR ENGINEERS
- Job Location:
- Mysore, Bangalore - Karnataka
Chennai - Tamil Nadu
- Category :
- Content / Journalism
- Printing / Publishing / Packaging
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- IT / Technical Editor
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 1-6 Years
Our editing team provides language and other publication support services to authors across the globe. Our clients are predominantly researchers whose first language is not English.
As an Associate Editor, you will be required to perform quality assurance checks on edited manuscripts to ensure that they meet the standards of international publications. While your role will primarily involve reviewing the work of our editors and providing them with timely feedback, you may also be required to edit some manuscripts.
1. Global exposure: At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insiders view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry. You will also have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
2. Culture & Team: Our core values are Trust, Excellence, Integrity, Communication, Innovation, and Fun. By internalizing these and maintaining a culture of high performance, our dedicated team works together to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction.
3. Learn & Grow: You will be trained to become adept at editing and reviewing academic manuscripts. Our goal is to help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
4. Satisfaction & Recognition: As part of our editing team, you will directly work with authors. We facilitate the dissemination of research by helping authors overcome some of the many challenges in the publication process. We ensure that good performance is recognized and rewarded in a timely manner and offer competitive salaries on par with industry standards.
Job Location: Bengaluru
A little about career prospects:
In this short video, one of our Cactizens talks about how she joined CACTUS right after college and how she grew from editor to Associate Vice President in just 6 years. youtube.com/watch?v=I0V-r3SNSUE
- Take this short practice test to get a sense of the type of questions asked: bit.ly/mockmcqs
- Got most of them correct? Proceed to the actual test: bit.ly/cactusediting
- Not quite there yet? Take this free self-paced course on the basics of language and editing: bit.ly/cactuseditingbasics
Required Candidate profile
- A degree (bachelors, masters, PhD, etc.) in Physical Sciences or Engineering
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Cactus Communications Pvt Ltd
Established in :
510, Shalimar Morya Park, Off Link Road, Opp Infiniti Mall, Andheri West, Mumbai Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400053, India
Website : http://www.cactusglobal.com/