Business Insights Analyst ( Job Ref : SBIMTQ349977 )
- Job Title:
- Business Insights Analyst
- Job Location:
- Jacksonville - Florida
- Category :
- IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Business Analyst
- Job Type:
- Hourly Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 5-6 Years
- The Business Insights Analyst will be a key role in supporting the success of field sales, product development and marketing.
- This position will be responsible for reporting and data maintenance including ad-hoc reporting, re-occurring weekly and monthly status reports, and creating dashboards, and maintaining existing dashboards.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable diving into data, finding the story, and clearly sharing the insights with the team to make data-driven decisions.
- The Business Insights Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and providing reporting on active sales & marketing programs and developing innovative ways to track these programs.
- This position will collaborate with the IT department, Product and the Sales & Marketing department to maintain data processes and accuracy.
- Identifies sales status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Creates executive level visualizations (dashboards, graphs, charts, etc.), often from scratch, that enable management to improve decision making speed and accuracy
- Manage the analysis of sales performance trends, create methodologies to accurately forecast short and long-term sales performance, and support Senior Management in sales planning and target setting processes
- Ensure various systems are integrated and that data is accurate.
- Develop and make regular recommendations on how to improve our metrics and Sales KPIs.
- Regularly present key sales reports to Senior Leadership and Executive Teams; includes the development of materials for the Board of Directors
- 5+ years of experience in analytical role
- Experience in managing and executing data reporting using tools such as Cognos, Google Data Studio or equivalent.
- Experience supporting a sales and product development teams
- Experience navigating CRM and salesforce automation tools preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work across a complex organization, maintaining strong relationships at multiple levels
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with analyzing and interpreting data in different dimensions, views, groupings, etc.
- Experience with establishing sales and product best practices and processes for rapid growth stage companies.
Established in :
3569 Habersham at Northlake Bldg. K Tucker, Georgia - 30084, United States
Website : http://www.capricornsys.com