Account Manager ( Job Ref : 78QLWV333785 )
- Job Title:
- Account Manager
- Job Location:
- Irvine - California
- Category :
- Account / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
- Accounting / Auditing / Finance
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Accounts Manager
- Job Type:
- Annual Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 3-6 Years
The Account Manager is a full portfolio seller, focused on management of a specific list of valued clients as well as net new account creation.
- Primarily focused on providing account leadership to maintain and expand current accounts across the full portfolio.
- Grow revenue for the client by understanding the client’s goals and matching those goals to services offered by Perficient.
- Maintain overall client relationship through the development of new and existing client relationships.
- Establish, manage, and grow relationships with key sales, marketing executives and stakeholders.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of Perficient.
- Strong organization, written, verbal and communication skills.
- 3-5+ years of sales experience, preferably in IT.
- Strong business acumen and desire to help clients and teams succeed.
- Previous sales and/or account management experience in a consulting services organization.
- Experience is selling in the Irvine or Los Angeles marketplaces.
- Passionate about sales and technology.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Established in :
555 Maryville University Dr. Suite 600 Saint Louis, Missouri - 63141, United States
Website : http://www.perficient.com/