.Net BackEnd Developer ( Job Ref : SJVA4G348822 )
SA Technologies Inc
- Job Title:
- .Net BackEnd Developer
- Job Location:
- Salt Lake City - Utah
- Category :
- IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Job Role:
- Software Developer
- Job Type:
- Hourly Salary:
- Experience Required:
- 5-6 Years
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, or other closely related field, plus six (6) years of directly related web and applications development experience in a similar environment, size, and scope; OR can equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Defines application objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning system features and functionality.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and feature priorities with users throughout development life-cycle; determines design methodologies and tool sets; designs, codes, and conducts user acceptance.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studies and establishes connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Ensures effective development life-cycle by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; troubleshoots development issues and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Ensures web vulnerabilities are protected through development and the education of users.
- Ensures ongoing support and maintenance is met, including internal tech support and external engagements.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots technical issues and identifies modifications needed in applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Shares technology and expertise within the IT organization and mentors junior engineers.
- Stays current with new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participates in educational opportunities; attends online courses for continuous education.
- Provides industry best practices and proof of concepts on latest technology trends.
- Partners and collaborates with the creative team, web designers, Quality Assurance (QA) managers, business systems analysts, project managers, and other software engineers to successfully guide projects to fruition.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- SME with .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, SQL, JSON and REST APIs
- SME with databases, data design, data warehousing, and data modeling (e.g., MS SQL Server)
- Visual Studio 2017+
- Cloud Development (Azure, Aws ..)
Skills and Abilities to:
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Approach a problem through a logical, systematic, and sequential process
- Facilitate projects and meetings as assigned
- Work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Analyze business and technical processes to determine ways of making them more efficient
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Work with minimal direction, exhibiting self-motivation and a results-focused mindset
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and third-party vendors
- Build websites and online applications
- Provide unit and system level testing on applications
SA Technologies Inc
Established in : 2002
5201 Great America Pkwy, Suite #355 Santa Clara, California - 95054, United States